Angelina Jolie spotted near Metro station but probably not riding the line

DC was buzzing this afternoon after photographs of Angelina Jolie downtown (and Brad Pitt, hanging out with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi) were posted on the internet today.

I spied the images this morning on Jezebel and fired off an e-mail to my sister because I had first thought, "Angelina Jolie rides Metro! And dresses just like you!" ...I then realize she was walking past an escalator. And is in town for Salt.

DCist and Metro's Facebook page made an announcement too.

Does anyone know if she rides Metro in the film? Despite the myriad of movies misrepresenting the image of DC (for one there aren't nearly as many extraterrestrial invasions of explosions) I'd like to see her blend in with the commuters on screen.


source: www.examiner.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...