Emma Roberts Teen Vogue April 2009

Eighteen-year-old Emma Roberts has come a long way, but she still has a lot to accomplish. “I remember being twelve and thinking, I can’t wait until I’m sixteen, because then I’m going to have a car, a driver’s license, a really cool boyfriend, and boobs,” she reminisces.

But thanks to the demands of filming, she hasn’t been able to accomplish everything on her list quite yet. Of her driving test in particular, Emma explains: “I went to London for the summer to shoot a movie, so I couldn’t take it until I got back.” She claims to have flubbed the test in part because she forgot where the defroster button was, since, as she jokingly pointed out to her instructor, “We’re in L.A., so we don’t need a defroster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...