Beyonce Knowles launch fashion line

Beyonce Knowles and Destiny's Child have launched a number of fashion trends. So it's not surprising that mother and daughter would launch their own line. They call it House of Dereon in honor of Tina's late mother, Agnez Dereon, who is their creative inspiration. From Mama Agnez comes the soul. Tina's influence is the couture. Beyonce says she added the kick.

"I'm excited about House of Dereon," says Beyonce Knowles. "It's been my dream and my mother's dream for a long time. So many opportunities have come, but I did not want to put my name on something I would not wear, that I was not a part of. We have put together a great team and I have input on every item that we are developing. I add my flavor-the kick-to it all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...