Miley's Montana premiere moment

Miley Cyrus said it felt "crazy" to be on the red carpet in Hollywood for the premiere of her flick Hannah Montana The Movie.

The film sees the teen sensation's character jump from the successful Disney TV series to the big screen.

Wearing a short, dark-green dress with long black boots and a leather jacket, the 16-year-old told reporters that the most exciting part was "finally having the film out in the open, 'cause it's something that I've wanted to do for a long time as I continue to do film".

She added: "It's crazy - I can't believe I'm finally here. I couldn't think of a better place 'cause this is the heart of Disney."

She said her boyfriend model Justin Gaston would be there watching, but "he's letting me do my own thing - he's letting me shine tonight".

Billy Ray Cyrus, her father, also starred as her on-screen dad.

The country singer said: "It's an exciting moment. We've worked very hard to get to this point. The film is very real. It's art imitating life imitating art."

Producer Al Gough described the film as "sort of like a superhero movie for girls really, in that you're dealing with issues of identity and honesty and following your dream, but how much burden do you put on your family. So it's really all sort of there, and Miley is the engine that drives that."

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

source: www.google.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...