Jessica Alba apologises to Oklahoma

Jessica Alba has apologised to Oklahoma City for her involvement in a vandalism case.

The Love Guru star and mother-of-one is in Oklahoma filming scenes for her new film, The Killer Inside Me, and found herself caught up in the incident, where posters of sharks were pasted around the city, E! reports.

"I got involved in something I should have had no part of," she said in a statement.

"I realise that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. I sincerely apologise to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."

The Oklahoma City Police Department said that the unnamed individuals pasted the shark posters on electrical boxes, a bridge, and one on a billboard.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...