Emma Roberts is so scared o going on stage she fears she'd "pee her pants"

EMMA Roberts holds her own against the likes of Jessica Alba, Kathy Bates, Jessica Biel and in the hit film Valentine's Day but she has a serious case of stage fright.

"I have stage fright. I can’t ever do theatre because I would pee my pants. It’s way too nerve-racking. There’s a comfort in being able to mess up when you’re on a movie set," she told the Los Angeles Times. newspaper"I’ve never had a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day. I’ve never been on a date on Valentine’s Day. I usually hang out with my girlfriends and we go and get sushi and see a movie and like, do nothing. I’ll be probably just with friends. I’m not going to do the 'significant other' thing ...Valentine’s Day doesn’t like me."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...