LIME customers win trip to Beyonce concert

A trip to see Grammy-award winning entertainer Beyonce in concert was a dream come true for the 14 winners and their guests in LIME's recent Beyonce text promotion.
"I had the time of my life" said Staici Ann Brown, the Cayman winner. "I took my friend, Nastassja, with me, and it was just a trip of a lifetime. We slept for about three hours for the whole weekend, as we wanted to see and do everything." The Caribbean telecom company flew the winning customers and their guests to the twin island republic to see Beyonce on the final stop of her "I Am" tour. LIME treated them to round-trip airfare to Trinidad, hotel accommodations, VIP tickets to the concert, and transportation to and from the event venue and the airport.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...