Amanda Bynes' Twitter Account Deleted

Amanda Bynes' on-and-off relationship with Twitter appears to have reached a low point.

The Twitter account @chicky, which the actress famously used to overshare and rant about her personal and professional life, has been deleted.

Bynes, who has sent out childhood pics and declared her very specific taste in men on her Twitter page, famously tweeted her retirement from Hollywood in June.

"I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it," the starlet wrote at the time. "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've #retired."

Bynes' announcement came as a shock to her rep, who was blindsided by the news after speaking to her client days earlier and noting she "sounded great."
However, the actress had a change of heart and took to her Twitter page about a month later to reveal she was back on the scene, writing, "I've unretired."

This latest move could be related to a desire Bynes' once expressed about keeping a safe distance from the sometimes harsh glare of the spotlight.

"I don't want to have my face on everything. I just don't want to be some young brat who is everywhere," a then-18-year-old Bynes told MTV News in 2005. "It sickens me."

The young actress also copped to not always being on the same page as her Hollywood peers.

"I don't really relate to that many people who are my age, especially in this business."

Fans may not be getting updates about her fluctuating retirement status anymore, but moviegoers will be able to catch Bynes in the upcoming flick "Easy A." The actress plays a judgmental teen out to ruin the life of a faux good-time girl in the high school comedy, which hits theaters September 17.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...