Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt's Kids Are 'Smart'

Angelina Jolie's father has revealed that his daughter's children with Brad Pitt are very smart for their ages.

Jon Voight spoke to OK! about his grandchildren, saying: "All the kids are smart, I tell you.

"They're beautiful children."

And it looks as though tomboy Shiloh is particularly bright...

"Shiloh - boy, she's a smart one... She's four years old but you can never tell what she knows to look at her face all the time" said the actor.He also admitted that he is not too bothered by the media attention his grand kids receive as it means he can see them wherever they are in the world: "Sometimes you don't like it because sometimes it's distorted stuff.

“But I like seeing them no matter where they are. I don't read the stuff; I just look at their picture and swoon. I love them."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...