Emily Osment’s New Song Love Sick

Emily Osment has a new song out, which is called Love Sick and you can hear it at the bottom of this post. The song is off her debut album, which will come out on October 5th. You can hear the song below, but be aware that this song does not have a video as of yet.
It has the popular dance flavor to it and it is very catchy. Emily really can sing, but I think she could sing really well for rock music. But right now, she has chosen to do what is popular like this dance song. Though I have to say that I really do like at least this song, and I am not much of a fan for dance music. But I do like this one!

What do you think of this song? Lousy or fabulous and if you could change one thing about it what would you change? I think that she may end up having a big hit with this one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...