Krupa: I was not thrilled that I have to be in Poland

Master of self-promotion, or TVN, brought to the Polish Joanna Krupa and proposed conduct of the "Top Model. Become a model." TVN now doing everything to show Krupa as a great star from the USA, which made a stunning career there, and now at the instigation of the producers came to the country. Krupa agreed, but after the program again returns to the ocean.
As I found out that I had to stay in Poland for five weeks, I was not impressed. Making a career in America and I'm very concerned about this because I worked hard on it. Just so happened that I could leave. But I know that's all there for me wait.
My people are working for me and how come, everything will be ready. I have several proposals for appearances on American television. I can not even talk about it, but I worked on this for over a year - said the weekly "Stars" Krupa.

Warsaw is not the same as Los Angeles. TVN well paid, but time to go. BTW I wonder if the average American is the notion of who is Joanna Krupa and Iza Miko?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...