Emily Osment plays at the Forum

I saw this a few days ago, but wanted to make sure I did not forget about it. Emily Osment playing kickball at the Forum. I can’t tell for sure, but it looks like it was just something for fun not even part of an event or anything like that which makes it even cooler. I know kickball has been making a comeback even with adults, as we have a few leagues in our area so I am sure this helps promote it further when stars get together to play.

But where is Emily’s stat line? We need a box score from this kickball game, heck we do not even know who won the game.
I am excited to see where Emily’s acting career is going now that Hannah Montana is done filming. I always thought she was talented and is that double threat with the singing career.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...