TV Guide Interviews Emily Osment about Hannah Montana

TV Guide finally got the chance to speak with Emily Osment about the end of Hannah Montana. In fact, Emily shares that she is happy to move on from the show. You can hear her whole stance at the bottom of this post.

I am not surprised that she is happy to leave the show. After all, you could sort of tell by the way she talked about the topic in the interviews before. Plus she can now focus on her music career more.

What do you think of Emily’s new interview with TV Guide? I think that she was being honest and I am glad that she is happy about it. I know that Miley was happy about the show ending as well, so I guess it is only fair that others feel the same
I wonder if she will ever be on a TV series again? I guess only time will tell, but I have a feeling that will stick with the music side of the business for a while.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...