Emily Osment Wishes You Happy Holidays

Singer and actress Emily Osment has recorded a video for her fans. In this one, she wishes all of her fans a happy holiday to all of her fans. You can watch the clever way of her wishing it at the bottom of this post.

I have to say that I love the way she did it! It was a very clever and cute thing to do. I would have never thought up of it myself, so I am really thrilled to see a new and fun way to do it. Though, I do wonder if she was not able to speak during the day that filmed it?

What do you think of the video? Was it clever or cheesy of her?
I say clever and I wish I thought it up! That is how much I enjoyed it. I hope she does more fun little videos like this one. She even plugs in an ad for her album in the description box. It’s one of a kind and I cannot wait to see what else is up her sleeve next?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...