Emily Osment’s Lovesick Photo Contest

Emily Osment‘s show may have ended, but her music career is just starting. She and her label Wind-Up are hosting a contest for her new single Lovesick for a fan video that will appear on her YouTube page. You can find out more in the video at the bottom and also about how she wants you to request Lovesick on the radio.

I will admit that at first, I did not care for the song, but now I actually like it. It is not a typical pop song from a former Disney star and it is catchy. I hope they film an actual music video for it.
Will you enter the contest and request it at your local station? I think it has a good chance at gaining a lot of airplay and attention. It has everything a radio hit needs and on top of that, it is upbeat. How can you not hear this song and sing along with it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...