Rihanna Confirms U.K. Arena Dates

Rihanna has confirmed a new set of arena dates across the U.K. for October 2011. The run comes in support of her new album, Loud, which hit stores in November. She'll hit the road on October 5 at the 02 Arena in London and wrap things up at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena on October 15.

In addition to her upcoming U.K. tour, Rihanna is also making headlines this week for admitting that she had little control over her career at one point. While speaking with Bang Showbiz she admits that she had to fight to create her own identity.
"I had a ridiculous schedule. It was kind of unfair. But I kept going. I was focusing on getting people to respect me as an artist, making my stamp in the industry. I wasn't 100 percent or even 75 percent in control of my image or my sound. I said, 'If you guys keep this perfect image of me, people will never notice me,'" she said.

The full list of U.K. tour dates appears below:

•October 5 - London, O2 Arena

•October 7 - Liverpool, Echo Arena

•October 9 - Manchester, MEN Arena

•October 10 - Glasgow, SECC

•October 15 - Birmingham, LG Arena

•October 16 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...