Rihanna understands why she isn`t popular with everyone

Pop singer Rihanna has admitted she can understand that not everybody likes her.

The 22-year-old star said she knows that sometimes she doesn't appeal to women in the same way she does to men.

She told the UK's GQ magazine: 'People think I'm overly sexy. It bothers them for some reason. Girls don't like to see other girls dressed sexy. It's a little intimidating.
'I don't mean that in a cocky way. But public figures can become annoying. They see me a lot and every time they see me my a** is out or my boobs are out, so it can get a little irritating. I get that.'

She added: 'People have a lot of crazy opinions on things. Things I say, things I wear, places I go. It's just stupid. It's b******t. I'm a 22-year-old human being. It's fine for me to go to a club.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...