Keyshia Cole is NOT Pregnant Right Now

keyshia cole
Earlier this week the city of Atlanta was up in arms thinking that my homie Keyshia Cole was Pregnant. V-103 Miss Sophia went to the airways to be the first to let the world know that Keyshia was about to have a baby after being told by a very close source to her…. Now I have to tell yall I was like – what?… After finding out that she was pregnant I called to her manager Manny Halley to ask if it was true…

After being lost for words he then said “No, not at all”… Keyshia is currently in LA with her boo, working on her new album… Hummmm…. I have also been told by a source that Keyshia is moving back to LA and has put her Atlanta home up for sale… Keyshia please don’t move ATL loves you…But If you do move can I come stay with you, cause LA cost too much money
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...