Joanna Krupa in German Maxim

I’ve always been a fan of Joanna Krupa, ever since she first showed up on TV as a Juggie on The Man Show. She didn’t really fit; Joanna always looked smarter than your average big-breasted model looking for a TV gig until something better came along. But then again, I’ve always been partial to all things Polish, including Polish sausages, Polish clothes, Polish love poems, and heck, every now and then, I’ve even been known to indulge in Polish knitting.
If you haven’t knitted Polish style, you haven’t lived, my son. Where was I? Oh right, Joanna Krupa is in the September issue of Maxim German. Now normally I would tell Joanna to run, as the Poles have never had much good luck with the Germans, but I think we’ll both make exceptions just this one.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...