Tila Tequila: Desperate for Attention

She’s never one to miss out on attention, and yesterday (June 15) Tila Tequila was more than happy to ham it up for the paparazzi while out in Los Angeles.

The “A Shot at Love” chick ran some errands on Robertson Boulevard, all the while showing off her cleavage for the eager shutterbugs while checking herself out in a reflective storefront window.Earlier this month, Tila Tequila took to her Twitter page to inform her followers that one of her multiple personalities, named “Jane,” tried to kill her.

She tweeted, "Jane was just here! She tried to kill me!! Blood everywhere! She slit up my entire body with knives! I'm scared blood everywhere! Everything in my room is shattered! I woke up with blood all over! Jane tried to kill me! I just took pics of it, it's really bad! I told u (sic) guys I have multiple personalities. I fell asleep and just woke up with blood cuts everywhere! And everything is smashed. I'm telling you!! 4ppl (for people) who have multiple personality disorder or bi-polar, this is the s**t that happens. Jane left. I locked the doors."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...