Ashley Tisdale Sells First Movie to ABC Family

Disney star Ashley Tisdale has set a new record in her career in movie industry. The Sharpay Evans of the "High School Musical" series has exclusively revealed to Just Jared Jr. she has successfully sold her first movie from her own Blondie Girl Productions to ABC Family television channel.

"I've actually just sold my first movie to ABC Family," Ashley told the site, "which I'm not in, and it's really exciting, because it's hard." Stressing she won't take a role in the film, the 25-year-old shared, "When I do production meetings, they always ask if I'm going to be in it. For this one, I told them 'no, I don't want to be in it I just want to produce something'."
The "Crank it Up" singer further explained the reason why she did not want to star in the film. "Everybody who wants to buy something from my brand usually wants me in it and I really want to establish my production company being separate," she said. "I just want to do something, have ideas and come up with you know reality shows and this movie that we've just sold to ABC Family I'm really excited about."

On her acting career, Ashley has joined Alyson Michalka on new TV series "Hellcats". In The CW's series, she takes on the role of the Hellcats' captain named Savannah Monroe. The "Aliens in the Attic" star has also been traveling back and forth between Toronto and Los Angeles to work on the "HSM" spin-off movie, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...