Emily Osment’s Debut Album Cover Is Released

Hannah Montana Forever star Emily Osment is preparing for her debut album to come out in October 5th. She recently released her album cover for Fight or Flight.Emily Osment’s album cover is nice, but seems a little “young” to me. Granted, her fans are on the young side-but she could have went for a less processed image. Though I have seen worse album covers, Emily’s is at least targeted for her fans age and still looks nice. I do wonder what creative direction that she is going with the album both musically and artfully.

Will you buy her album once it comes out and what do you think about her album cover? I think she may have a slow start with the albums
selling, but in the end pull through well. I just hope that she stays being family friendly for her fans and their family’s sake. She needs to set a good example for those Disney starlet fans out there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...