Keyshia Cole Reveals Name Of New Album

Keyshia Cole has just announced in an interview with Hip-Hop Diva that the title of her upcoming fourth studio album will simply be Keyshia.
"It feels great," she says of her success. "I worked hard to get where I am today and have matured greatly in-between my albums which was proven on my latest album A Different Me. So I just give blessings to God for what he has given me."

Cole's last offering, A Different Me, which was released in 2008, debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200. The singer sold 322,000 copies of the record in her first week to attain her best week of sales.

It was previously reported that Cole was also seen in the recording studio with R&B crooner Chris Brown, which means he might make an appearance on her new album. This has yet to be confirmed.

In other news, the "Let It Go" singer also welcomed her first child in March.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...