Emily Osment gets her Disney on at Elitch Gardens on Saturday

Emily Osment is coming to Elitch Gardens for a free concert tomorrow night and my two kids, ages nine and seven, couldn't be more excited. Why? Well, because I apparently have let them listen to Radio Disney a lot and watch the Disney Channel.

Oh, and if you don't know who Emily Osment is, then you don't deserve to be a Hannah Montana fan, anyway. (Osment plays Lilly Truscott, Montana's best friend on the show.)

But Osment kind of rocks. In fact -- and don't tell anyone -- I have been known to keep Radio Disney on in the car even after I drop off the kids at camp or school. Osment, Jordan Sparks, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez.

Not a big Justin Bieber fan, sorry, but Mitchel Musso's not bad.
So there you go. I'm not proud of it, but then again, I'm a dad and I left my pride at the door the first time a changed a diaper.

Check out Osment and Allstar Weekend on Saturday, July 31, at 7 p.m. The concert is free with park admission, but there is limited seating, so get a wristband (they're available first-come, first-serve) at the tent near the Elitch Arena before 6:30 pm.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...