Krupa: I am struck

Polish actress and model Joanna Krupa began his career at the age of ten years. In the Polish edition of the "Top Model. Become a Model" artist - along with three other jurors - will be selected by the future Polish top models, which can repeat its success.

PAP Life: What must it have a future top model?
Joanna Krupa: - It must have beauty, personality, a unique energy. I'm looking for something other than Martin (Tyszka, photographer stageconcerned.) Or David (Wolinski, fashion designer - stage concerned.), Not looking for girls who are 'sticks'. It happens that they consider to be too thick girl who has such a figure as I do. Of course, the paddocks are needed very slim girls. I am at the beginning of his career, has always had a problem with that, I was not chudzielcem. I am struck. Each girl has a chance if he has something in itself. Most importantly, how to go to the pictures - can have enormous mouth live, but the pictures might not come out good.

In one of the American edition of Tyra Banks looking for plus-size models, or in Poland, such a model has a chance?

I hope so. We need a girl with whom women can identify with - at least I have the same approach. It is known, the rest of the jury has a standard picture of a woman. I draw your attention to a girl who has a nice figure, pretty face, is photogenic and has something in itself
Are all of these girls was one for which toczyłaś afraid of?
Here in Warsaw, I have not seen yet candidates. As we were at the audition in Sopot, there was one - but I will not betray what I did, you'll see in the program. I saw two or three girls who have a chance to make a career.
What is your advice for future Top Model?
To not irritated. Go into the room, show that you have power, be free. Even if you do not choose of one of today does not mean that they have no chance. Please note that this is a TV program. We need a girl who knows how to talk to, want to talk, not too modest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...