Vanessa Hudgens to Aaron Tveit: Light My Candle

Check out your first look at Vanessa Hudgens and Aaron Tveit during their rehearsals for RENT!

The duo play on and off lovers Mimi and Roger in the play, which debuts at The Hollywood Bowl NEXT WEEKEND!

Director Neil Patrick Harris dished to Broadway World about his mixed cast, “I’m thrilled with the cast. With this gang, I’m hoping to provide an eclectic mix of experienced RENT performers, amazing new talent, and recognizable faces in unexpected roles. Of paramount
importance to me, though, is honoring the piece as a whole - the music, the vibe, the creator - so that those who have never experienced RENT will be able to appreciate it alongside die-hard fans. We’ll only have one week of rehearsal, which I like to call ‘madness’, but as of now my hopes are very high.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...