Ashley Tisdale Shows Sneak Peek At Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure

Ashley Tisdale is getting ready for her upcoming TV movie Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure that will premier next year. She is giving her fans a sneak peek at it and you can catch the sneak peek at the bottom of this post.

I am glad that they have taken at least one former High School Musical character and carried on their story. Too bad, that they have not done it with the rest of the cast, but I suppose that maybe the rest of them are sick of high school. I wonder how well Ashley’s new movie will do?What do you think of the new sneak peek? Will you be watching Ashley Tisdale’s new movie? I think that it will likely have the viewers that Disney wants, but I am not sure if the HSM fans will be watching it just for Ashley only. Though, I still think that this was a nice touch to at least close on characters story line better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...