Emily Osment Talks About Halloween

Emily Osment was at Camp Ronald McDonald and a camera crew caught her to talk about Halloween! They asked her what she will be dressed up as and she told them. You can find out what she will be dressed up as in the second half of the video, which is located at the bottom of this post.

I think that it is great that Emily is still doing Halloween, since I do not think anybody is ever too old to dress up. I wonder if she will be attending any party with her old cast mates, that she met up with recently?
What do you think she should dress up as and what do you think of the mini interview they had with her? I think that she should go as something unique, just like anybody else should. I also wish that they had asked her more questions, but then again this wasn’t really supposed to be an interview.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...