Emily Osment talks about the latest Hannah Montana Season

Contrary to popular opinion, that Emily Osment and Miley Cyrus were once behind the camera, friends, there was initially a lot of controversy on the set of Hannah Montana Season 1! Now all is back Gezicke many years and the two can see at a joint way back. And not only shows Miley Cyrus lately that it will ensue, Emily throws herself into short and hugging dresses.

In the final season around Hannah and her friend Lilly, Lilly is always independent and is not just more of the 'cheerleaders' by Hannah.

Hannah Montana Miley and Emily Forever have included a common song - 'Wherever I go'.
'The song is taking the leave, and as you will always be with me, "said Emily the Disney Radio. 'It is a sweet song. I love the song and I sing bekamn the chance. It was the first time for me and Miley. We always said 'We will never do. That will never happen '. The song is great and I love to be a part of him. "

Hannah Montana German fans will still have to wait a little bit, because until now it is not clear when SuperRTL will send the final season.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...