Emily Osment and Miley Cyrus gave us a good model of friendship for inspiration

Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment in Hannah Montana gave us a good model of friendship for inspiration: Miley Stewart and Lilly Truscott will be Best Friends Forever! On the eve of the debut of the fourth and last season of Hannah Montana meet Miley and Emily Forever and hear what they have to tell. Speaking to Access Hollywood Miley says once his ambivalent relationship with the end of Hannah Montana: "I am very happy to go forward and to do other things. I am also curious to see what will the other cast members because they are all very ambitious. But I'm also sad because Hannah Montana gave me security when I was on set was like coming home. " The interview was conducted last week of filming Hannah Montana Forever, then the moment of farewell was yet to come true. Miley says: "Every night we say, 'See you tomorrow'. It will be strange to say, 'See you at the closing party'. It will be crazy. "

Miley Cyrus has wanted to preserve some memories from the set of Hannah Montana Forever: "I kept a couple of outfits because I want to keep as a souvenir. If I had a daughter or my sister ... I wish you dress like Hannah Montana because it was the dream of many girls. " Miley just like his character in the show is getting bigger. Miley recently went to live alone, but reveals: "My mother still does the laundry. Continue to take care of myself. "
Emily Osment was interviewed by Radio Disney and talks about the evolution of the friendship between Miley and Lilly: "The first three seasons have established who they are as people and Lilly and Miley characters. Lilly loved living in the shadow of Hannah Montana and be his cheerleader. Lilly in the fourth season grows a lot, her boyfriend, a new college, a new style and a job. This is an opportunity for her and Miley to grow. " Then submit the duet Whererver I Go "is a sweet song. This is the first time we have the opportunity to sing together. We said, 'No, never happen'. But instead is a very beautiful song. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...