Pregnant Tila Tequila: - Just a Rumor


Tila Tequila will say just about anything to get some publicity, and in late 2009 she resorted to announcing -- then quickly retracting -- news about her pregnancy. She claimed she was going to be a surrogate mother for her brother, but then nothing ever came of the buzz. So, no, no pregnant Tila, and it's probably best to keep it that way, right?

Here's how the whole thing started: She tweeted "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to become a SURROGATE MOTHER for my brother & his Wife!!! That is my xmas present to them. Im pregnant!!!!"

Then, according to PopEater.com, she quickly backtracked and denied the pregnancy story after being called out: "I'm about to be pregnant.
When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters." So it's not her fault she lied, okay? There just weren't enough characters to tell the truth. Jeez.

"I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process," she said, "but without having to actually have the baby as mine, my own to take care of."

Maybe someday the Tila Tequila pregnancy rumors will be true, but we aren't holding our breath.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...