Tila Tequila: Full of Babies or....?

The mysteriously famous celebrity has claimed to be with child more times than we can count on our hands, with no baby to show for it. (And before you suggest that maybe Tequila suffered miscarriage(s), you need only consider how she tweeted every tear over Casey Johnson's death to realize you'd have heard a comprehensive record of the tragedy straight from the horse's mouth).
"Wait," you might say. "There's a sonogram. It must be true this time!" Must it? Tequila did provide an ultrasound image to prove her claims. If it were anyone else, that evidence would be enough. Don't fault us for being skeptical; let's take a look back at the history of Tila Tequila's false pregnancies and other fabricated scandals - maybe you'll understand why nothing short of an affidavit from the Lord himself would have us convinced. Tila Nguyen, better known as the star of 'A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila,' tells RadarOnline.com that she is in the first trimester of pregnancy. Tequila says, "I know the whole world is confused as to why I am pregnant while I was still engaged to Casey.
They wonder if I cheated on her... The world doesn't know that Casey and I talked a lot about our future."

She continues: "She and I were both ready to get married and start a family together ... we talked about one of us getting pregnant so we can have another baby of our own. We talked about this for a very long time, and we both agreed that I would be the one carrying the baby ... So that is the reason why I got pregnant. It was for Casey and I, and that is also why I was so devastated when she passed away because now I have our baby in my belly, but she has passed away."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...