Hannah Montana: Emily Osment song Let’s Be Friends

A few days ago we showed you the photo shoot by Emily Osment for his new album (here). Today we hear Let's Be Friends, the new single interpreter of Lilly Truscott in Hannah Montana. Let's Be Friends is a catchy dance song from the rhythm, perfect for dancing on summer evenings. Emily dedicates the song to a guy who just met, which aims to become friends, although he seems interested in something more ;-)

These days Emily Osment has undertaken a series of concerts in Canada for the Soda Pop Tour Interviewed by the Calgary Herald Emily spoke of his plans for aesthetics: "I am committed to promoting the album and there are few job opportunities that I can not even speak. " It seems that after the end of Hannah Montana, Emily soon meet again in the guise of an actress for a new project!
About Hannah Montana Emily says: "The show started when I was 13, I went to school and I just did Spy Kids. I did not think much, gave me the security of a regular job and this was great. None of us had any idea of the success that Hannah Montana would have had. "

What do you think of the new song by Emily Osment?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...