FAUX CELEBRITY BOTTOM FEEDER

Tila Tequila redefined the term ‘desperate’ as we know it as she attended an event in Los Angeles on Thursday (June 24).

Doing her best to show off her bits and pieces in a dress that was reminiscent to wrapping paper, the former celebrity used every trick in the book to garner the attention and relevance she once had.
Meanwhile, Tila desperately attempted to shock her fans with a disturbing online rant in which she claimed to have “sliced up” her arms and legs with “knives” and insists she is suffering from multiple personality disorder.

She wrote, “Jane was just here! She tried to kill me!! Blood everywhere! She slit up my entire body with knives! I’m scared blood everywhere! Everything in my room is shattered! I woke up with blood all over! Jane tried to kill me! I just took pics of it, it’s really bad! I told you guys I have multiple personalities. I fell asleep and just woke up with blood cuts everywhere! And everything is smashed. I’m telling you!! For people who have multiple personality disorder or bi-polar. I locked the doors.”


click image to enlarge
Tequila later dismissed speculation from fans she had hurt herself or attempted suicide, adding, “I would never harm myself! ever!! I’m telling you, this was JANE!

While the jury is out on the whole dissociative identity disorder, there’s no doubt Miss Tequila suffers from severe delusions of grandeur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...