Emma’s fishy addiction

Hollywood starlet Emma Roberts is so “obsessed” with sushi, she spent a month eating nothing but the Japanese food. The Nancy Drew star is now trying to alter her diet after spending such a lengthy period of time eating sushi, which is made of cooked vinegared rice topped with other ingredients, such as fish or other seafood.

But the 19-year-old actress, who is the niece of Hollywood star Julia Roberts, is so besotted with the delicacy that she is finding it difficult to change her diet.“I’ve been attempting to eat healthily lately. A month ago, I was eating sushi every day of my life because I became really obsessed with it,” said Emma.“But, recently, I’ve been trying to mix it up a bit and incorporate vegetables into my diet, which is a problem because I’m not a fan,” she added.

Emma, who recently spent time in London filming 4.3.2.1, admits she couldn’t stop herself from splashing out on new outfits every time she had a break.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...