Tila Tequila Says Gaga is a Devil Worshipper


At this stage, nobody still thinks Tila Tequila is sane – now it’s just a question of how far she’ll go to stay in the limelight. This time, Tila wrote on her blog that she believes a whole bunch of celebrities are in cahoots with the devil. She seems to especially think that Gaga is a devil worshiper, and even goes so far as to call her the “Devil Queen”. Tila also claims that the Illuminati are following her and plotting to kill her:

“I don’t wanna get too deep into what they have done to me personally, YES, PERSONALLY, so far, however I will say this: They have been watching me for a while now, and won’t stop terrorizing my life, but if that is the case, and it’s going to keep continuing,
then fuck it! I might as well tell you guys more about “THE OTHERS!” aka THE ILLUMINATI! Or as Tupac put it, THE KILLUMINATI! Oh, and he’s dead now. Coincidence? R.I.P. My Angel…………..”

Tila links to various sources and has pictures of celebrities in what are supposed to be “devil worshiping poses”. She also says that just because Taylor Swift seems nice, doesn’t mean she doesn’t secretly worship the devil:

“Taylor Swift is supposedly in too! So please don’t be fooled just because someone seems sweet, that they wouldn’t worship Satan and sign their soul away to work with the other Satan Worshipers!”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...