It’s not so sexy kissing a vampire

HollywoodNews.com: Given her experience hanging around vampires on “True Blood,” Anna Paquin wants the world to know that the inner juices of a bloodsucker tastes like….corn syrup.

“(It) makes me want to gag!” Paquin exclaims to Self in its July issue. “It’s kind of a sweet corn syrup, I think, with an aftertaste that’s less than pleasant after the 10th take.”
“In season one, they asked me if I wanted sugar or sugar-free. I was like, ‘Sugar-free blood? Sounds great!’”

“It only tastes like the latex tubes it’s coming through,” says the actress who according to People had to feast “ravenously from Bill’s arm so I drank probably a gallon. Never again.”

Paquin also describes that one needs to be delicate when kissing a vampire, given how dangerous and delicate their fangs really are.

“Those things are actually really expensive and quite fragile! They are not toys,” she says.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...