Scarlett Johansson Campaigned to be Black Widow

Scarlett Johansson admits she was grim and determined to bag the role in Iron Man 2 , which forced herself to get hooked with comic books to impress the producers of the movie.

Scarlett Johansson will protray the role of the comic character. A sexy Russian spy named Black Widow. She admitted that she actively campaigned to get that meaty role, which was supposed to be played by actress Emily Blunt — who dropped out due to conflicts in her schedule.Scarlett shared that:

"I was a huge fan of the first movie and was quite ‘geek-ed’ out at being part of the second one. I just wanted to be a part of ‘Iron Man’ so I really researched the comic books and came in with some ideas of my own about how to develop the character. I see her as being determined and ambitious."

Moreover, she explained that:

"I love everything about this character. She’s a total bada*s. I love every detail from her fabulous outfit to the wonderful hair. I mean, there’s nothing not to like about the character. She’s very bad and I think it’s rare that we get to see these sort of super heroines bought to the screen, where they’re really kicking some major a*s, which she does."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...