Scarlett Johansson to V mag: 'I don't feel like a girl anymore'

Sorry, world, but don't expect Scarlett Johansson to come of age anymore. The actress and wife of Ryan Reynolds says those doe-eyed days are behind her.

"I'm 25, and for some time I've played these characters who are kind of figuring it out, transforming from young girls to young women," Johansson says in the June issue of V magazine.

"I don't feel like a girl anymore. And I feel like my life and career are on a different path than they had been."

We can't argue -- only three years ago "The Nanny Diaries" aimed to establish her as a quirky and lovable female lead. Now she's nominated for a Tony for "A View From the Bridge," in which she stars opposite Liev Schreiber. "Scarlett has a kind of freakish composure and maturity that you generally only find in Nobel Peace Prize winners," Schreiber told V.

One award at a time, ScarJo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...