Scarlett Johansson 'Would Love To' Record A Third Album

Although known primarily for her acting, Scarlett Johansson is also a musician with two albums under her belt. And although she's currently busy promoting "Iron Man 2," she's already thinking about getting in the studio to work on a third album.

"I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out," she told MTV News. "I had such an incredible time doing Break Up and doing the [Tom] Waits [cover] album that I think there might be something in there in the future." Would Johansson like to go back to doing covers for the next album, or is she currently writing some original tracks? "I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things," she said. "I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."

However, she could get the chance to perform some Hole covers if she ends up playing Courtney Love in an upcoming Kurt Cobain biopic. "I know that there is a script. That's as much as I know about it," she explained. "I'm a big fan of Courtney's and I think she's very, very talented. But I don't know anything about the project.

"It would be a challenge, definitely would be a challenge," she added. "I think the idea is interesting and intriguing, but I would have to really wrap my head around it."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...