Tila Tequila Sobers Up and Turns Over New Leaf

Former reality star Tila Tequila has had her fair share of ups and downs over the years, but she is sober and ready to start over, according to RadarOnline.

Thanks to her doctor and therapist, the star was able to overcome her addictions and emotional issues during what she said was the lowest point in her life.
"When you need help, you don't realize it. Last year, I was going through a really tough time," Tila said. "I needed help ... I was in denial."

After noticeable scars and marks on her wrists were reported in the press, the star claimed she woke up with blood gushing down her arms from cuts made by her alter-ego, "Jane."

"That's when I realized, OK, I have a problem," Tila said.

Her emotional struggles came on top of the death of her reported fiancee, Casey Johnson, early last year and various pregnancy claims.

"I have my doctor and my therapist and throughout all of last year I went constantly," she said. "I got sober."

And with her new sobriety comes a new name. She's ditching her "Tequila" moniker -- made famous on MTV's 'A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila' -- for something a little more normal.

She plans to legally change her last name to "Wynn," which is variation of the pronunciation of her given name, Nguyen.

And she even returned to TV with a guest appearance on the CBS comedy '$#*! My Dad Says,' according to TV Guide. The episode airs Thursday, Jan. 27 at 8PM.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...