Tila Tequila Sober, Wants to Cover Up More

January 25, 2011 11:10 AM EST

Well, isn't this a change from the Tila Tequila we've come to know! The former reality TV star and singer claims that she's sober and wants to change some surprising aspects of her life as a result.

It seems that the 29-year-old has finally seen the light and is ready to turn her life around. She admits that she needed help and she had been in denial for some time before realizing this fact.
Tila calls 2010 the lowest point in her life. This also was when she struggled to come to terms with things that she had been dealing with in various ways. One of the apparent ways she sought to get out of life's troubles was through possible self inflicted injuries and a suicide attempt, which was blamed on an altar ego named "Jane." Tila Tequila sought help shortly after the "Jane" incident. "That's when I realized, ok, I have a problem," Tila told RadarOnline.com.

She now claims to be sober and clean and wants to get her life back together. "I'm really happy these days. I never ever want to go back to that dark place where I was last year."

In addition, she's started to wear a new style of clothing, which covers her up better. She's hoping to start on an acting career as part of her new outlook on life. It seems that we might be seeing the beginnings of a respectable woman emerge from Tila's former shell.

"I actually want to cover up more and I don't want to show too much cleavage," Tila said. "I feel like an adult now. I feel like a woman. The girl last year... I feel like that girl is so far away. I feel like she's dead."

Hopefully that girl she was is dead because it's not an easy road to recovery, and it's equally as difficult to stay on the right track. She must feel really alive now that she's better and seems to be taking better care of herself both physically and spiritually. With some luck, she'll keep this new persona and she'll succeed in life.

Do you think she will stay clean, or is it just a matter of time before she goes back to her old ways?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...