Kunis got role through Skype

MILA KUNIS is quite a woman, but even she was surprised to pick up her standout film role without a formal audition.

The stunning actress landed a part in hit lesbian ballet thriller Black Swan by just having a handful of video meetings with director DARREN ARONOFSKY.

She said: "It was the first movie I didn't have to audition for. I was absolutely shocked. But I never questioned Darren about why he cast me. I didn't want him second-guessing it."
And director Aronofsky, who worked on the film's concept for 10 years, made his mind up right away after seeing Mila in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

He said: "I just thought, Who is that girl? So charming and beautiful and sexy and smart and clever. There was so much going on."

Agreed.

Mila went on to pick up a Golden Globe nomination for her role in the flick, in which she plays dancer Lily.

But she's now taking a well deserved breather, picking and choosing the roles she wants to play.

She said: "I know people say this all the time, but it's true: I don't ever want to work for the sake of working. I was very lucky to have a show [TV hit That 70s Show] for eight years. Now I can sit back and think about what I want."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...