Ashley Tisdale Recalls Crazy High School Musical Fans

Ashley Tisdale once terrified her High School Musical castmate Vanessa Hudgens - when she allowed a crowd of crazed fans to stick their arms through their car window.

The actress, who played devious fame-hungry schoolgirl Sharpay in the HSM movies, was talking on Lopez Tonight when she recalled an incident in France in which she and her co-stars were leaving a talk show.

"We were in two cars - Zac [Efron] and Corbin [Bleu] and me and Vanessa. We were coming out of the parking structure and all these fans were waving," Ash revealed."I wanted to wave and say thanks for coming. Vanessa was like, 'Don't turn down that window!' I started turning it down and she was like, 'Oh no! Don't do that!' The window went all the way down - I thought it had a stopper but it went all the way down!" she exclaimed.

"Everybody's arms went into the car, posters were being thrown in..."

And it wasn't just herself and Vanessa Ashley had concerns for - she was worried for the fans because the car was still moving! "I was like, 'Oh my gosh! I don't want them to get hurt! I'll never do that again!'" She added.

Tisdale will reprise her role as Sharpay for a new movie based on the character's attempt at cracking Broadway in a Disney Channel movie entitled Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure, due later this year.

She has previously promised a cameo by one of her HSM co-stars in the new film, but has kept quiet about who it might be.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...