Dress your age mom! Ashley Tisdale's mother Lisa copies her daughter's style

Ashley Tisdale may have no need for a stylist - but her mother Lisa may be in need of a few pointers.

As the High School Musical star did a little shopping in New York today she was accompanied by 54-year-old Lisa, whose outfit almost exactly mirrored that of her 25-year-old daughter.

Ashley wore a black mini dress with a large gold necklace handcrafted by Miriam Haskell over the top and oversize sunglasses as the mother and daughter enjoyed the designer shops and sunshine.


Her mother was equally stylish in a black leather version of the minidress, which like Ashley she teamed with a statement necklace and aviator sunglasses.

While Ashley stepped out in fierce black ankle boots, her mother stuck to sandals, but ensured they stood out with a leopard print.

Ashley Tisdale Was Happy To Step Back Into 'HSM' Shoes

It seems like forever since we've talked about anything "High School Musical"-oriented around here. Not that we've had reason to, well, except for this. Lucky for us, we have Ashley Tisdale's just-released "HSM" spin-off "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" to discuss, along with a few words from the lady herself.
When I caught up with Ashley recently, I asked her what made her want to step back into Sharpay's often-sparkly shoes, and whether she's missed playing the character.

"After the first ['High School Musical'] movie it was really funny I remember, because we didn't know if we were going to do a second movie, we had no idea what was going to happen with the first movie," she said of Disney's mega-hit.





When I caught up with Ashley recently, I asked her what made her want to step back into "I remember taking her shoes off, I was like, 'I'm really going to miss this character,' I had so much fun," she recalled. "Especially because I was playing a character on 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cody' that was always in uniform and I felt that I got to redeem myself with all the clothes I got to wear."

So what made her want to revisit Sharpay in this fourth, "HSM"-related flick?

"Coming back into it for a fourth time, she is a character I am so lucky to have," Ashley said, adding that the opportunity to play this "larger-than-life" persona was an opportunity given to her, in large part, thanks to fan support.





"I owe it to them that I'm here," she said. "So I felt like coming back for this movie and making sure [Sharpay] had a great ending, there was not even a question about it. I was so into it."

"Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" revolves around fan favorite and forever-spoiled Sharpay and her pie-in-the-sky dream of moving to New York City to star in a Broadway show. Unfortunately for Sharpay, when she makes the move her dog lands the onstage gig, and Sharpay is faced with the very new dilemma of not having things handed to her, so she has to work to prove herself. It is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...