Ashley Tisdale Tells Rachael Ray About 'Hellcats' Stunts

Ashley Tisdale plays a cheerleader on CW's 'Hellcats,' which sometimes requires her to risk breaking a bone or two. On today's 'Rachael Ray' (weekdays, syndicated), Tisdale talked about doing some of her stunts, even if it scares both her and her producers.

Tisdale said she does have a double, but she tried to do as much as she can because she likes "to give it one hundred percent." One "Flying V" she did midseason did give her a bit of a fright. "It was pretty crazy," said Tisdale. "A base just through me up in the air, caught me by my feet, and then even pushed me up on one leg and I had my arms up. It was the scariest thing I've ever done."Ray asked if Tisdale knew how many things she could break by doing that. Tisdale said she knew, and that her producers "were freaking out as well."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...