Emily Osment Talks About The Internet In New Blog Post

Emily Osment posted a new blog entry on March 7, 2011 on her website titled “Favorite Web Site?” Check it out:

“Have you ever met someone who lives on the internet? I think I have. In some ways it can be entertaining, funny and dependable, but then again so is my dog peeing on the rug."
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate said updates about the ‘Newest Music Blog!!’ or their ‘pictures from that weekend where we had plans that got canceled so instead we ate a salad and watched Survivor’. But, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming (said the hypocrite.) So, here is where I offer you links to my personal websites i.e. facebook.com/emilyosment, twitter.com/emilyosment, myspace.com/emilyosment ect. What is your favorite website that isn’t a place for social networking, if those even exist…”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...