Tila Tequila's Paranoid About Cameras

Tila Tequila is moving on with her life after her three-way Lesbian sex tape was released without her knowledge or permission, but she says the experience has left her paranoid about cameras.

PREVIOUS: Tila "I'm Not An Attention Whore!"

The reality star reveals that since only two other girls were in the video with her, she has a good idea who sold it to Vivid Entertainment, and she's not happy.
"Now because of that, these days I am so paranoid when I see someone take out even a digital camera when I'm around!" she tells RumorFix in an exclusive interview.

PREVIOUS: Dave Navarro Blows Off Tila Tequila Rumors

"I'm always like, 'What are you doing with that camera? Are you filming something?' People think I'm crazy when I say that, but they have to understand that I have lost trust in everyone and I've learned my lesson," says Tila, who just released a music video on MTV.

PREVIOUS: Tila Teqila Breaks The Silence On Sex Tape

"Now every time I'm out with a group of people and I see someone whip out a camera, I ask them to turn it off. Ha Ha Ha," Tila tells us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...