Jessica Biel Re-Gifts All Justin’s Bling in Ultimate Face Slap

A few years ago, I was going through a bunch of my stuff and I came across a ring an ex-boyfriend had given me. It was silver with what I thought were little diamonds in it. It was a perfectly fine ring, really. Not something I wore after we broke up, a) because that would be weird, and B) because it really wasn't that cute. So, I did what any cash-strapped 20-something would do: I took it to the pawn shop. And didn't get boo for it. So, now, it still sits in some dusty jewelry box somewhere in my closet. What a waste.
click image to enlarge
See, this is the one way Jessica Biel and I differ. She, after breaking up with Justin Timberlake, is giving away all her loot from him to friends, assistants, you name it. What an ingenious idea! Kind of like a garage sale of the broken-hearted. Except at this garage sale, everything is free. And there are $9,000 Rolexes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...