EMMA ROBERTS TALKS ABOUT THE BIG TEETH IN HER FAMILY

The young and beautiful Emma Roberts will be appearing on the front cover of Seventeen magazine in May looking as fresh faced as ever. The Scream 4 star talks in the magazine article about how she would never trust a man for fashion advice, and would rather get tips and advice from her female friends.

She told Seventeen magazine; "I never ask boys' opinions on clothes, ever. I really think, unless you think the guy has style, don't ask. So I only ask my girl friends. I don't trust guys' opinions on style!"

As well as saying that her crooked teeth give her character, "I have really crooked teeth - they give me character! We Robertses have too many teeth for our mouths." She also comments on the fact that she knows she'll never be a curvy actress;"Sexy when I was younger always meant boobs, and I've never had boobs in my life - so I always felt that sexy was out of the question for me. I used to really want to be that kind of voluptuous girl, and I've just kind of embraced that I'm not."

The poor girl needs to give herself a break as she is clearly one of Hollywood's finest and most beautiful up and coming actresses.

Emma Roberts can next be seen in Twelve starring Kiefer Sutherland, out on the first of October 2011.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...